System User Guides, Videos, and Demonstrations
- System User Guides & Video: Worker registration and induction bookings
- Contractor Demonstration Webinar – 1 November 2021
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Service Stream Competency Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: http://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Select the REGISTER NOW button at the top of the page to find the Contractor Management System.
How much does registration cost?
Worker registration costs $40 + GST per person which includes the management of roles, verification of documents, supply of card (plastic and eCard) and first year’s registration. Annual registration renewal costs $20 + GST per person, and replacement cards are $20 + GST. A tax invoice will be supplied on payment.
What documents do I need to upload to register?
Documents may include but are not limited to:
• Passport-sized photograph
• Proof of Identity
• Generic Induction Cards
• High risk licences
• Trade or tertiary qualifications
• Certificates or statements of attainment
How does the system benefit contractors?
Registration ensures you are aligning to Service Stream safety, health and risk management policies.
The system is your opportunity to prove your workers have the qualifications and competencies work safely for Service Stream.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Service Stream. Visit Contact Us for details.